What comes under personal information?
Any kind of opinion or information about a person whose identity is either clear or can be discovered from the given opinion or information is termed as personal information.
How is the personal information collected?
Wherever possible we try collecting the personal information of our customers directly from them. We usually collect your personal information either when you are dealing with us in person, through letters, phone calls, emails, facsimile, or online when you navigate our website. Your personal information might also be collected when you fill surveys for us or give us feedback.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
The personal information which we collect from you are your name, contact number, postal address, email address, passport details, health issues, Current Immigration Status, Work Experience, Age, Nationality, Skills and Qualifications.
How is the personal information used?
We use the personal information you provide for regular email updates, immigration advice, to help with a visa or work permit application or to deal with particular enquiries.
This personal information would be used and disclosed by us for a particular purpose, for ancillary or related purposes, or for the below-mentioned purposes:
- To identify fraudulent activities or error.
- To regulate compliance and reporting.
- To establish and maintain professional relation with clients, suppliers and other third parties.
- For internal administration and accounting.
Do we disclose personal information to third parties?
The personal information would be disclosed by us:
- As required or permitted by law.
- To different law enforcement agencies and officials and regulatory bodies for security purposes and to protect you against fraud.
- To other related entities and service providers.
- To the third party companies engaged by us for various services. However, these third party companies under all circumstances are required and bound to safeguard the information at hand and to use the available information only for the purpose it was given.
Apart from the above points, the personal information will not be disclosed by us without your approval until the disclosure is vital for the prevention of any threat to health or life, required or authorized by law, necessary for the enforcement of law or needed for the investigation of a suspicious unlawful activity.
How secure is the information?
Star Immigration has implemented the appropriate physical, managerial, and electronic security procedures to protect the personal information of our clients from misuse, loss, destruction, or alteration.
We regularly review the encryption and security technology and strives to protect your information to the maximum extent possible.
Correction and access to personal information
You can always modify your personal information available to us, If we deny access to your information, you will be duly provided with a reason for the denial. Furthermore, we might obtain from you the costs of providing you access to the information.
Usage of cookies
A small part of text placed in the computer’s memory which if required can be retrieved later by the web servers is called a Cookie. Cookies are used by us to strengthen your interaction while navigating our website rather than recording your personal information.
Sites linked to our website